Ways to Support Local Businesses During the COVID-19 Outbreak
PIDC is proud to work with many amazing Philadelphia businesses. During this challenging time of the COVID-19 global pandemic, we encourage you to shop local and support small businesses. Your support during this time can help businesses weather this crisis. Below, we’ve provided a few ways you can support local businesses while social distancing.
Ways to Support Local Businesses:
- Purchase gift cards online for later use
- Shop retail stores online
- Order food online for delivery from local restaurants
- Order groceries online for delivery from local grocery stores
- Hire a cleaning service to sanitize your business or residential space
- Take time to go back and leave good reviews online for your favorite local businesses
- Follow and share content from your favorite local businesses’ social media accounts
- Donate online to a local non-profit of your choice
- Donate extra unused medical supplies to a local healthcare facility
Also, click here to check out a list of PIDC client businesses that are open during this time.
Is there anything we left off? Share and add to this list by using #ShopPHL on social media.