The City of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC) and The Reinvestment Fund (TRF) are offering the EnergyWorks Loan Fund to provide financing to support energy efficiency retrofits projects for businesses and non-profits in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties.
EnergyWorks provides low-interest financing of construction loans, term loans, and lease financing to support:
- Energy-efficient building retrofits;
- Energy-efficient machinery and equipment; and
- Building-sited renewable energy systems and combined-heat-and-power systems that are part of a larger energy efficiency project.
Examples of eligible retrofit projects include:
- Building envelope – such as roof, windows, insulation;
- HVAC – including equipment and control systems;
- Lighting – interior, exterior, and control systems;
- Plumbing – such as domestic water heaters and fixtures; and
- Plug Loads – for office or other equipment.
To learn more about how the EnergyWorks Loan Fund can help fund your energy efficiency project in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties, please contact Susan Lowry at 215-496-8161 or email@example.com.
The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce is hosting an event focused on Energy Management Strategies: Financing and Investment Opportunities at the Ambler Boiler House, a retrofit project located in Montgomery County which was funded in part with the EnergyWorks Loan Fund, on October 30 from 8:00am – 10:00am. For more information or to register online for the event, please visit www.greaterphilachamber.com.